Was tagged yesterday by my new cyber-friend, Shawna at Styleberry so here we go! 7 random or weird facts about me......
- I've watched Young & the Restless since my college days, 1985 to be exact. That's 23 yrs. of watching the Newmans & Chancellors in Genoa City, whoa.
- After 15 yrs. of raising boys I'm finally discovering my girly side again. Since I couldn't buy pink for my kids all these years I wasn't even buying it for myself which is just crazy......now I'm obsessed with it!
- On Dec. 1 I get to see my favorite band of all-time, Duran Duran, for the 10th time!! Trust me, it never gets old.
- I secretly wish I could be tanned all the time, I think I look so much better & healthier with a tan, but now I'm now finally wise enough to avoid tanning salons when the sun can't do it naturally.
- I didn't vote for Obama but surprisingly did not feel the horrible sense of dread that I thought I'd feel when he won the election. I'm cautiously optimistic that everything will be alright.
I had Lasik done on my eyes 3 yrs. ago and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. I'd HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who's considering it.
I hope to live on a farm or ranch someday surrounded by lots of grandkids, kittens, friends and love.
Now to tag 7 blog friends......
Happy Veterans Day to all of our American heros out there.